Does SearchBlox provide a hosted search solution?
Yes. SearchBlox offers a hosted search solution on the Amazon EC2/Rackspace platforms.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity. Developer tools and applications provided.
Rackspace is a leader in cloud computing. It offers public and private cloud support.
- Can I use Unix and Windows filesystem paths?
- Can I index remote file systems or shared drives for search?
- Can I use a URL Mapping for the File System indexed documents?
- Can I customize the settings for the SearchBlox crawler?
- Can I restrict the crawler from indexing certain folder/url paths?
- View all (44 more)
- What is a collection?
- How many collections are allowed in SearchBlox?
- Can I filter out documents by size and age in a collection?
- Can SearchBlox eliminate duplicate documents from getting into the search collection?
- What is the syntax used by SearchBlox for Allow and Disallow paths?
- View all (3 more)